Lifelong Learning Director
Last Name: Vassiliou
The Lifelong Learning Centre (Level 2) of Sivitanidios Public School of Trades and Vocations (KEDIVIM2 SDSTE), founded in 2014 by Decision no. 2000098 of National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
LIFELONG LEARNING CENTRE’S (KEDIVIM2 SDSTE) OBJECTIVES ARE: :
- Further (Continuing) education and training,
- Adult education and
- Lifelong guidance and counseling services
More specifically: .
Our seminars aiming at specialized, continuing, vocational education and training in sectors that are in line with the contemporary requirements and needs of Greece’s and E.U’s labour markets.
Additionally, in terms of General Adult Education, Lifelong Learning Centre of Sivitandios provides adult learning activities focused on enhancing knowledge, developing and improving skills and competences.
The next goal of LLC is to provide lifelong counseling and career guidance to adults who are in the process of seeking work, reintegrating or turning back to work.
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES FOR ADULTS
- LEARNING GREEK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- TEACHERS’ SEMINARS ON EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- TRAINING PROGRAMMES ON BEATY CARE/COSMETOLOGY, FOOD TECHNOLOGY, ADMINISTRATION, MARKETING, HEALTH & WELFARE, INFORMATICS, APPLIED ARTS, etc. .
The seminars and activities of Lifelong Learning Centre (Level 2) of Sivitanidios are self-financed, conforming to the needs arising from the economic reality and with the care of a non-profit organization such as Sivitanidios Public School of Trades and Vocations.