The Sivitanides School has very well organized administrative services, which serve the needs of the school community, but they also implement, in cooperation with the educational units, both European and national programs that concern the wider area of TEE. According to the Organization of Administrative Services (Government Gazette No. 122 / 13-6-1997), they are structured as follows:
Directorate of Administration
Head of Division:Maria Viglatzi
Head: Athina Konstantinou
- The handling of all issues related to the administrative status of all the educational and administrative staff of the School.
- Receiving, filing, distributing and sending incoming and outgoing mail and ensuring that the signatures of the various documents are authenticated.
Department of Educational Units Secretariats
Deputy Head: Dionisiow Alisandratos,
(Contact details of the Secretariat are separate in each school unit)
The Department of Secretariat of Educational Units deals with:
- Student registrations and transcripts, registration of students' personal records, keeping records of educational units, issue of certificates and qualifications, completion of statistical bulletins, cooperation with other competent services for the verification of qualifications.
- Provide information on the operation of Sivitanidou school units and professional outlets after completing their studies or continuing in other educational institutions.
Department of Logistics
Head: Iliani Mixailidou,
(Telephone of reception:+30.210-485-7617)
The Department of Logistics deals with:
- The proper operation of the library, such as enrichment, classification or registration of all printed material, as well as internal or external borrowing of the material to students and staff of the School.
- Printing and general reproduction of documents and forms by any technical means.
- To ensure the safekeeping, security and cleanliness of the buildings, facilities, gardens and generally all the communal areas of the School.
Library Manager: Elli Voulvouli
In 1934, eight years after the foundation of the Sivitanidio Foundation, its School Library was launched, a service essential for students, teachers, administrators but also accessible to external visitors. The quantitative enrichment of its collection and the technological modernization of its infrastructures took place whenever it was deemed necessary, but its radical restructuring took place in 1997 as part of the action "School Libraries" of EPEAEK. I (eg 5800 new volumes of books, internet connection, etc.). The library today operates on the budget of the School itself and less on sponsorships from various publishers. The infrastructure materials it has in combination with the services it can offer are the following:
- 11138 books available for reading in the library's special area or lending to member card holders,
- Cd-roms, Slides, video clips that can be viewed on the site,
- Audiovisual media - material to study a subject in the most modern ways,
- Computers (one for teachers only) for Internet browsing,
- Photocopying machine for photocopying of non-borrowed material.
The library space is used by anyone who wants it and to study its own printed material. Indeed, the reason why the majority of the visitors in the school years 2002-03 and 2003-04 came there was the study. Also, many visitors just ask for information from library staff, and events are often organized in the library. For example, in the year 2002-03 the library had 13066 visitors. Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am-8.30pm.
Director of Finance Division: Xaralampia Katelanou
Head: Georgios Kokkinakis,
Accounting Phones:+30.210-485-7613, +30.210-485-7690
Fax: +30. 210-4857776
The Accounting Department deals with:
- The study and handling of the accounting depictions of all kinds of issues related to the Sivitanidio School.
- Expenditure management, control, clearance and the promotion of all types of payment orders to the competent services of the Court of Auditors for the purpose of prudential supervision.
- The issue of salary, booking, or tax certificates to staff, suppliers and other persons or entities
- The cash management of the School.
Procurement and Material Management Department
The Purchasing and Management Department has as its core competencies:
- Supplies of materials, assignments and contracts in general made to the budget credits of the Sivitanidio School, as well as any other special account or credit.
- Leases, purchases or divestments of real estate or movable property, the monitoring of the good execution of all kinds of supplies or works and the observance of the documents required by the relevant provisions.
- Monitoring the good operation of the Central Warehouse.
Technical support Department
Director of department: Augoustiniatos Alexandros
Technical Services Divisionν:
- For the study, execution and maintenance of all kind of technical works of the School, aiming at timely, economical and scientifically excellent realization.
- The maintenance of the building infrastructure of the School.
- Supervises the execution of the projects assigned to companies.
Department of European Union Programs, National Agencies and Production Link
Department of European Union Programs, National Agencies and Production Link
Head: Vasilis Zafiriou
The Department of European Union Programs, National Agencies and Production Link has as its core competencies:
- Τto inform the School's educational and administrative staff on programs of the European Union and National Agencies.
- Continuous support and monitoring of the implementation of approved programs.
- Information, support and training of pupils and teachers in relevant foreign bodies in the context of more comprehensive actions, such as the Erasmus + program, thus creating a permanent communication network to ensure more benefits for the school community.
- Linking the School with the Production Units to provide the necessary information about the demand for the specialties operating in the Sivitanidio School's schools, as well as the new trends for new specialties that can work.
- To monitor labor market developments so that the training provided is qualitatively and quantitatively correlated with production in terms of coverage with the appropriate staff.
- Exchange of information on technological and educational developments.
- The absorption of graduates from the production units through the Interconnection Office, which operates within the framework of the European Union Programs, National Agencies and Connection to Production
The Liaison Office with the labor market has been operating in the Sivitanides School since 1998 and has been included in the European Union, National Agency and Production and Production Associations.
The Office is in constant contact with companies, individuals and business organizations of the broader economic - productive sector, with public organizations and services, trying to cover the spectrum of all the specialties of the students of the School.
Its main activities are:
- Keeping a Business Register aimed at placing graduates in vacancies according to their specialty.
- Keeping an alumni registry, which is in conjunction with the business register.
- Continuous recording of business needs for staffing with the right human resources.
- The coverage of the needs of public institutions with graduates of the School.
- Supporting students and graduates in their efforts to join the labor market.
- Providing business information on the available graduates of the School and communicating with economic operators.
Department of Health and Welfare
Head: Katritsiotis Konstantinos
Fundamental responsibilities of this department are:
- Preventive health care for students and staff as well as first aid in the event of accidents.
- Monitoring the strict adherence to hygiene rules in all buildings of the Sivitanidio School.
Department of Development and Support of Information Systems
Head: Arvanitis Konstantinos
The Information Systems Development and Support Department ensures:
- The design and implementation of information policy in the school's administrative and educational units as well as continuous monitoring, improvement and updating with new versions of the operating system
- The satisfaction of the requirements of the administrative and educational units of the School, the support of the users with their information and training on new IT technologies and office automation
- Continuous modernization of systems and networks according to the needs of the faculty, as well as their flexibility in gradual extensions to meet future needs.
Legal Service - Legal Advisor Office
Legal counselors of the School: Theodoros Georgakis and Dimitrios Papoytsis
The Legal Advisor of the School has as its core competencies:
- ΤThe custody of the legal affairs of the Sivitanidio School and its legal support.
- Providing legal advice to the Director General of the Foundation.
- The obligation to attend all courts of every rank and jurisdiction to defend the interests of the School.